Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Inspirational Photograph

title: unknown
date: unknown
photographer: unknown
url: http://drunkinabeautifulgarden.tumblr.com/post/2068687508



This image shown above was something I only came across last week. So I type in my usual search in google images: guitar, boys, live, music. But this time i ended up looking at girls and guitars, there's something quite alluring and magical about a woman who is nude and holding a musical instrument, it's a known fact, just ask any male. This image is just one of those you'll never forget you came across. It's different, spunky, has a cat in it and it somehow all ties together into one very strange yet amazing image. All I can say is that "I wish I thought of it...!"
It's inspiring for me as a photographer because its as "far out there" as I one day hope to be. Music Photography is one of the main paths that I would love to pursue ALOT further. But I want to be able to explore not only what music is like live but what it is like when you play it, when you live it, and when you feel it.

These other images below are just some more I want to remember for later.

title: unknown
date: unknown
photographer: Sarah Lee
url: http://www.flickr.com/photos/clashed/3383298077/sizes/l/



title: unknown
date: unknown
photographer: unknown
url: http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ldn2npFnCq1qerjlho1_500.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for those very interesting examples. THe cat in the first image is what makes it so amazing! Truly an image about the decisive moment. And you speak of it in a very honest way - good start.

    ReplyDelete